Loading Floorplan Options
As a precaution, our leasing office will temporarily be closed to the public. We will still be conducting tours of our beautiful homes in a virtual setting. If you would like a personalized virtual tour, please contact us today!
The Barrington in Woodbury, MN
Welcome to The Barrington apartment homes, where style and sophistication come together to create a new way of living. Our premier one and two-bedroom apartment homes are located in beautiful Woodbury, MN, nestled along the Tamarack Wildlife Preserve. The Barrington offers spacious floor plans with striking features at every turn including:
- Gourmet kitchens with large center islands
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gorgeous espresso cabinetry
- Spa-inspired bathtubs
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
You won't need to go far from home when you're looking for entertainment. Enjoy the beautiful grounds around our community, our resident lounge, two resort-style swimming pools, and dog park.
The Barrington is bound to impress and inspire.
The Barrington welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to live at The Barrington!
- Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Up to 2 pets per apartment
- Weight Limit: 75lbs (combined)
Located in Woodbury, MN, near Woodbury Village shopping with easy access to all major highways leading into the Twin Cities, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Enjoy a thrilling movie at the Woodbury 10 Theater
- Spend the day playing a round of golf at the Ponds at Battle Creek
- Take the family and some friends to Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, The Barrington delivers beyond what is expected...every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Newly enhanced apartment homes and amenities
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before